- Clasp in 14k 2 microns golden brass.
- Natural Cowrie shells, Japanese glass beads.
- Fine stones : Real Turquoise, Pyrite, Spectrolite.
- Fully handmade.
- Guaranteed without nickel and non-allergic.
- Length : 38,5 cm +/- 0,5 mm (charms not included).
- Only one size available, can be adjusted thanks to a 5cm extension chain.
- available in two colors.
Ôdabaïa likes the finesse of turquoise semi-precious stones and the originality of golden cowrie shells. A winning combo that makes this necklace a summer must-have to shine on the beach as well as in the evening.
Travel as an impulse, the Brazilian coastline as a genesis... We love HIPANEMA's whimsical and exotic accessories. True odes to diversity! Semi-precious stones, golden details, pearls from Japan and handicrafts from all over the world, HIPANEMA jewellery is unique and brings undeniably the ethnic style essential to our summer outfits!
In order to preserve the naturalness of your necklace and its shells, at Ôdabaïa we advise you to remove it before enjoying the water. Avoid any contact with cosmetics, chemicals or other solvents.
If you are not wearing it, place it safely in your jewelry box. Away from light and humidity, it will preserve its colour and brightness.
To reveal its original brilliance, use a damp cloth to gently rub it.